14 May 2007

I am on holiday in Bretagne!


I am really happy to see my grandparents again!



I went with my parents to the comingback party of the wedding of Sandra and Olivier. The first day was a bit late for me, but I would have liked to see her weddingdress because my parents said it was really beautiful.
Here I am visiting the house of Aurelie, the niece of my mother
Her mother-in-law let me take a little nap on here chest :)

As you can see, I am trying to move forward, now that rolling is not so difficult anymore. Here I am doing my morning-practise with my grandmother.




Hmm, I really like to eat carrots. Yummy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat ziet dat er allemaal gezellig uit! Gaaf om jullie te kunnen volgen vanuit verweggistan. Wat wordt mijn neef toch groot.

kus tante suus

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that he likes carrots! saori