22 August 2007

Hi there!

So I went to see my nephew in the hospital. I could not play with him yet, but I saw him through the window.
His daddy was giving him a bottle with milk. I thought the bottle was really small. I would drink it in one minute ;) But then again, I am a little older.
I went with my daddy and mummy to the japanese watergardens. There were a lot of colourful fish in the water! Interesting stuff.
It was nice to walk around in there.
And my daddy now has a chair on his bike to bring me to Plukkebol! Cool, now I can really look around very good when going to the daycare. Only trouble is that my hair was all messed up by the wind this morning. So I have to make my parents understand I want to go for a haircut...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joli vélo
quand une photo de Léo dans son trotteur.
Yffig