20 January 2009

Victor is born!


So, let me introduce myself.


My name is Victor, and I thought it was not necessary to wait all 40 weeks when you are weighing 3840 gram.

I cried at my parents for the first time at 0:58 this morning.

My mum and dad are really prood of me and I think my big brother also when he will see me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the parents !!! Seems that Victor was in a hurry to come into this world, what a strong boy ! Take good care of you Gabrielle ....sleep, sleep, sleep again....See you...
Claire, Matthias, Olivier and Cyril

Unknown said...

Félicitation pour ce beau bébé. beaucoup de bonheur à vous 4.
Bisous
Marylène,Renaud et Aurélien

Eszter said...

Congratulations to all of you! Hope you can relax a bit! We wish you the biggest happiness than ever within your bigger family! See you soon,
Eszter, Balazs, Andras and....

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Victor looks great! We heard that the delivery went well, you must be happy that the pregnancy had ended now!

Leo, I hope you can enjoy your little brother who is taking so much time from your parents now, in a few months you can actually play with him!

Groetjes, Marcel Mila Marit Matiz Monique

Anonymous said...

Hello Gabrielle, Dènis, Leo and... Victor!

Congratulations! Victor, Welcome to the family :)
Hope to see you all soon.

Jasper