So my parents got me a new chair for in the car. That turned out to be very useful as you can read in the next post.
02 December 2007
Birthdayparty!
So I had my birthday party. It was really fun, and I got a lot of gifts :)
Here you see the cake my parents got for me. I heard it was nice, but I don't really like sweet stuff like that.
My little nephew Lucas also came by. Here he is trying my ring.
And Rick helped me to unpack a gift. That is a trick that I still have to learn I am afraid.
So my parents got me a new chair for in the car. That turned out to be very useful as you can read in the next post.
So my parents got me a new chair for in the car. That turned out to be very useful as you can read in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment