So you can imagine that I had a really nice time in Paris. Thanks for having me over there!
02 December 2007
Paris!!!
So the first trip with my new car-seat was to Paris, to see Jean-Francois & Stephanie.
I had a nice breakfast with special bread that I don't get at home.
And there were all kinds of lights everywhere, it was really beautiful. Here you see the town hall of Levallois-Perret.
And here I am on the Champs-Elysee with my mum! Look at all those lights on the trees.
And they had those lights on all the trees there. Must have been a lot of work I guess...

So you can imagine that I had a really nice time in Paris. Thanks for having me over there!
So you can imagine that I had a really nice time in Paris. Thanks for having me over there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment